Doing homework can be tough when you have lots of work and hard subjects. Good thing there are assignment help websites that can help with homework.
We searched and found some really good homework help websites. They are homework answers websites that can give you quick answers or explain things if you don't understand. The sites are like top teacher blogs that you can use anytime.
We'll tell you about a few good homework help websites. They have things like live classes and answers whenever you need them. That way you don't have to stay up late if you don't get something. These homework help websites make learning easier and faster.
Don't worry - just go to one of the homework help websites from your phone or computer. In a few clicks, you can get help from teachers. Pick the right homework help websites and school will be much easier instead of hard.
Now let these sites do the hard work for you get your help with homework websites!
How Do Homework Help Websites Work?
Hey students, ever wonder how those homework helping websites make it so easy to ace your assignments? Well, let us tell ya, they've really got it dialed in. See, these sites connect you with super smart tutors who have degrees in whatever topic you're struggling with. Once you submit your homework deets, several tutors will send quick quotes to solve it for a fair price.
Next comes the magic - you and your tutor hop online through their slick shared whiteboard where they break down problems step-by-step until you fully get it. No need to worry about plagiarism either. Some sites even have tons of already solved questions, so you can search and submit them easily as pie.
Oh, and they're always open late at night in case you procrastinated (we've all been there!).
So next time teachers give homework, let these sites be your heroes and save the day.
How We Chose the Best Homework Help Websites
- Variety of subject areas covered: We wanted to find best homework help websites that could help with various high school and college classes like Math, Science, English, History, Languages, Business, Nursing and more. Having many options means more students can get assistance.
- Tutors with strong qualifications: Looking at each tutor's background ensures they have the knowledge to effectively explain concepts and help solve problems. Credentials like a Bachelor's or Master's degree prove they are experts in their field of study.
- Affordable prices and payment flexibility: Not every student has the same budget, so offering different package options and payment methods like PayPal makes help accessible. Transparency about rates is also important.
- Reliable customer support if issues come up: Even the best homework help websites can run into glitches, so being able to contact live agents or submit tickets gives students confidence help is available.
- Fast tutor responses when you need help: For some assignments, timely guidance is critical. Quick response times from available tutors are key to success and reducing stress.
- Websites that work well and don't crash: Frustrating technical errors or lag ruin the experience. Functional uptime means support is dependable when busy schedules depend on it.
- Examples of homework done and user reviews: Reviewing samples and ratings gave us real insight into quality and service from past users, not just claims from the site owners.
- Easy-to-use layouts that aren't confusing: Busy students need assignment help websites to be intuitive and not waste time navigating. Simple designs remove barriers to getting assistance fast.
- Strict privacy and security protections: Sensitive personal and academic info deserves strong safeguards, so data security standards were upgraded over time.
- Bonus extras like homework libraries: Add-on materials provide extra learning resources besides tutoring that offer greater convenience and support.
- Sites with a good reputation over time: Established leaders prove their trustworthiness through consistency delivering quality help year after year.
Best Homework Help Websites for Students
Brainly is one of the most popular websites that help with homework students with their homework.
Over 350 million students around the world use it. On Brainly, you can ask questions about any school subject. Other students and teachers will answer your questions. It's great if you get stuck on something in math, science, history, or other subjects. Brainly has already helped answer over 1 billion questions. They want to make learning easy for all students.
- Peer-to-Peer Learning Environment: Students help educate each other through question/answer exchanges without relying solely on teachers.
- Diverse Community Support: Huge network available 24/7 from around the world to answer questions fast in multiple languages.
- Accountability Through Ranks: Public rankings incentivize high-quality, helpful responses from experienced users.
- Moderated Content: Admins monitor responses to ensure only factually correct, constructive replies are visible.
- Variety of Features: Private inbox messaging, subject indexes, moderators, and teachers maintain a safe learning space.
- Variable Answer Quality: Answers are provided by other users, so completeness and accuracy can vary depending on who responds.
- Reliance on Internet Access: Answers are only available when connected online - it doesn't provide any offline study support.
- Potential for Copying: It can be tempting for users to directly copy answers rather than learn the material, losing the educational benefit.
- Semi-Anual: $18
- Anual: $24
2. Khan Academy
Khan Academy is one of the finest homework websites.
Teachers make short videos about math, science, history, and other school subjects. You can watch the videos to learn things at your own speed. The website also has practice problems to help you learn better. It keeps track of what you know and don't know yet. Over 20 million kids use Khan Academy from all around the world.
Try it - it's a fun way to learn new things!
- Free Access: Videos, exercises and full lessons are completely free to use for all ages and subjects.
- Self-Paced Learning: Learners can go at their own speed, rewatching videos and taking breaks: between topics as needed.
- Wide Range of Subjects: Resources span math, science, computing, economics, art history and more, adding new materials regularly.
- Personalized Practice: Random problem generators provide unlimited questions to master skills through repetition
- Detailed Feedback: Multistep answer breakdowns help self-correct misconceptions, drawing connections between practice and theory.
- Lack of Interactivity: Without a live teacher, it's difficult to get immediate feedback on questions or work through problems out loud. This can make the learning process feel isolated.
- One Teaching Style: As videos, Khan Academy lessons only convey concepts in one way. Not all students learn best from the same instruction methods alone.
- Less Collaboration: Classroom learning allows for group work and peer tutoring that helps cement ideas. Khan Academy does not provide built-in collaboration tools.
It's an awesome website that can help you out.
Chegg has online tutors to answer any questions you have 24/7. They've already helped over 15 million kids just like you. Chegg also has eBooks if your textbook is missing pages. It can save you time and money while still helping you learn. No one should feel alone in class - that's where Chegg comes in.
Give it a try, I'm sure you'll like having Chegg in your corner!
- Comprehensive Textbook Solutions: Step-by-step explanations for problems from popular titles in all major subjects.
- On-Demand Expert Help: Ability to post questions and receive answers from Chegg experts 24/7.
- Broad Subject Coverage: Resources not only for STEM but also for humanities, business, and languages.
- Additional Study Tools: Features like flashcards, practice tests, and eTextbooks to complement solutions.
- Career preparation: Q&A platform and profile building provide opportunities for freelancing as a Chegg tutor.
- Paid Subscription Required: To access Chegg's full database of textbook solutions and homework help, a monthly or annual fee is required.
- Quality of Answers Varies: As user-generated content, some explanations may be incomplete, unclear, or contain inaccuracies.
- Potential for Misuse: There is a risk that some students may copy solutions verbatim instead of using Chegg for conceptual understanding.
They're one of the best homework websites that knows waiting forever for answers sucks.
On Studypool you can get paired instantly with an expert tutor for whatever question you have. That way you don't have to stress about assignments. You can get help with homework websites easily. Sign up and get the help you need, whenever you need it.
No more waiting around - Studypool's your solution!
- Affordable On-Demand Tutoring: Pay per task pricing model makes expert help more affordable than in-person tutors.
- Convenient Remote Access: Connect with tutors via the user-friendly app or website from any internet-connected device.
- Diverse Tutors to Choose From: Browse tutor profiles to find the best subject matter experts and teaching styles.
- Detailed Work Samples: Review examples of tutors' previous work to assess skill levels before hiring.
- Active Communication Aids Learning: Use messaging, screen sharing and video calls to collaborate effectively.
- Reliance on Paid Tutors: Answers are provided by tutors for a fee, so free support is limited compared to peer learning sites.
- Quality Control Issues: It can be difficult to verify credentials and evaluate tutor expertise before hiring them.
- Risk of Plagiarism: Some tutors may be tempted to recycle old answers or provide incomplete explanations, undermining the learning process.
- Monthly Plan: $19.95
- Quarterly Plan: $29.85
- Annual Plan: $59.40
Check out the Socratic app!
Created by Google, it uses AI to help you learn. Just take a pic of your textbook or assignment and it will instantly find helpful explanations, videos, and visual guides to make sense of whatever you're studying. Socratic has already helped over 5 million students.
Snap a pic instead of panicking - Socratic will simplify school for you!
- 24/7 Accessibility: Get assistance anytime through text-based chat without waiting for tutor availability.
- Personalized Explanations: Socratic understands questions in natural language and provides step-by-step worked solutions.
- Free to Use: The basic chat features and subject help are available without any subscription fees.
- Focus on Core Concepts: Conversational approach helps identify and thoroughly explain the fundamentals in each answer.
- Privacy & Anonymity: Questions don't require personal details, allowing for an anonymous learning experience.
- Reliance on AI Assistance: Answers are provided by an AI assistant rather than human tutors, which could limit the depth and accuracy of explanations.
- Narrow Subject Focus: Socratic primarily caters to STEM fields like math, science and computing. Support for other subjects may be lacking.
- Discrepancies May Arise: As an AI, the assistant is only as good as its training data. There is no guarantee questions will be understood or answered flawlessly.
Over 60 million people use it each month for a reason.
It started when a guy made flashcards for a French test and aced it. Now Quizlet has flashcards, practice tests, and fun games to make memorizing a bunch of stuff way easier. I’ve used it for all my subjects and feeling prepped for exams. Best of all, it’s totally free. Next time you’re cramming, pull up Quizlet instead of panicking.
You got this with their help!
- Collaborative Content Creation: Build, share and augment flashcard sets through community contributions.
- Engaging Study Modes: Learn visually through modes like learn, scatter, spelling and match.
- Adaptive Practice Tools: Quizlet helps track progress through personalized learning and games.
- Offline Access: Download flashcard sets to devices for studying anywhere, any time.
- Integrations and Imports: Access Quizlet through Canvas, Blackboard and many textbook publisher platforms.
- Reliance on User-Generated Content: Flashcard sets and study tools are made by other students, not experts. Quality and accuracy may vary.
- Difficult to Stand Out: With millions of flashcards already created, it can be hard for original study materials to gain visibility.
- Distractions from Social Features: Options like following other users, groups and comments could divert time from actual studying.
- Monthly Cost: $7.99
- Plus Annual Cost: $35.99
Hey students, ever feel confused by math?
Photomath is one of the most popular websites that help with homework. This app was made by a dad who wanted to explain homework easily. Just take a pic and it shows step-by-step work with clear descriptions. I use it all the time - one time I was stuck for hours until Photomath made algebra click. Over 300 million students have downloaded it because it genuinely helps them comprehend math better.
Next time concepts baffle you, let Photomath do the talking instead.
- Immediate Step-by-Step Solutions: Photograph a math problem and get the full working and answer instantly.
- Multiple Problem Types Supported: Solve equations, inequalities, calculus, algebra, geometry and more.
- Convenient Mobile Access: Use the app to get answers anywhere math questions arise.
- Promotes Self-Checking: See the steps to find the answer and verify your own work.
- Freemium Model: Basic math solving is free with option to upgrade for calculus, statistics etc.
- Reliance on AI Assistance: Answers are provided by an AI, so explanations may occasionally be incomplete or inaccurate compared to a human tutor.
- Narrow Subject Focus: Photomath is primarily designed for step-by-step math problem solving. Support for other subjects is limited.
- Disconnection from Concepts: While answers are shown, the app does not necessarily help users understand the underlying mathematical concepts and theories.
- Monthly: $9.99
- Annual: $69.99
Bartleby is here to save the day!
Whether it's tricky math problems, tough textbooks, or never-ending papers - Bartleby has solutions for everything. With step-by-step help, 24/7 tutoring and grammar checker tools, Bartleby will lighten your load. Over 15 million students have already used Bartleby to succeed.
Let Bartleby take the pressure off so you can enjoy school again! Don't stress it - Bartleby's got your back.
- Huge Database of Step-by-Step Solutions: Access explained answers to millions of textbook problems from various subjects.
- 24/7 Accessibility: Search for help anytime on any device with an internet connection.
- Examples Include Work Shown: Study full workings to examples to fully understand problem-solving methods.
- Variety of High-Quality Contributors: Rely on community submissions from experts like students, professors and writers.
- Free Basic Features: View at least three relevant solutions per search at no cost.
- Reliance on Non-Experts: Answers are crowdsourced from other users rather than verified subject experts. Quality may vary.
- Limited Communication: It's a search engine, so users can't directly interact with or ask follow-up questions to the contributors.
- Risk of Plagiarism: While answers show work, copying solutions verbatim undermines the learning process. Users must rework examples on their own.
They're modernizing edtech with crystal clear video lessons from actual tutors. Concepts click when watching their vids. Numerade knows education should be accessible, adding fresh videos daily so their giant library always has what you need.
Switch up boring textbooks and boost your grades with Numerade's dope videos instead!
- Personalized AI Assistants: Get tailored help from virtual tutors like Claude and Claudette.
- On-Demand Video Explanations: Watch short videos for visual guidance on math/science problems.
- Accuracy from ExpertAuthoring: Explanations vetted for correctness by experienced Ph.D. mentors.
- One-on-One Human Tutoring: Option to book 1:1 video sessions for individualized support.
- Immersive Learning Platform: Track progress, access community challenges, and additional learning tools.
- Paid Subscriptions Required: Unlike many competitors, basic usage isn't free. Cost may be prohibitive for some.
- AI Reliance: While accurate, explanations provided by Numerade's AI assistants aren't personalized like human tutoring.
- Limited Subject Coverage: The platform focuses mainly on math and science courses. Support for other topics could be lacking.
- Weekly: $7.99
- Monthly: $19.99
- Annual: $119.99
College Info Geek teaches real strategies to win. They go beyond classes to help with future success too. CIG shows how to boost your brain with tactics like Pomodoro. Feel lost on careers? They'll help you find your perfect fit and market yourself like a pro. Don't even get me started on their debt destruction methods - they taught me how to pay off thousands early.
Let CIG give you the tools to dominate college!
- Comprehensive Study Skills Resources։ Guides on effective note-taking, time management, textbook reading, and more crucial success strategies.
- Inspiring Motivation Conten։ Watch founder's college journey, read relatable student stories, stay encouraged with life advice.
- Immersive Learning Experience։ Interactive tools like planners and checklists to help put techniques into practice.
- Lifetime Learning Approach։ Develop habits that transfer beyond academics to optimize work, life, and continuous education.
- Engaged Community Support։ Q&A forums, Slack chat, and events to connect with others for extra accountability and tips.
- Lack of Direct Subject Instructor: The site only provides general tips and advice, without actual educational materials or problem-solving explanations.
- Requires Self-Directed Learning: Students have to independently apply the strategies without personal guidance.
- No Assistance with Specific Subjects: The resource focuses on study skills, but does not offer tutoring or clarification on subjects like physics, math, etc.
Students, school got you stressed? Shmoop is here to lighten the load! They create fun, engaging digital tools to make learning a breeze. Over 6 million students use their courses, test prep, and more each month. No matter what you study, Shmoop puts a funny spin on subjects so they're actually enjoyable. Next time assignments stress you, check out Shmoop.
Their approach will make mastering anything totally easy and fun!
- Comprehensive Course Coverage։ Guides, videos and exercises for most major high school and college subjects.
- Engaging Multimedia Resources։ Interactive tools like flashcards, quizzes, diagrams and games boost focus.
- Summaries Made Simple։ Complex topics broken down and explained in clear everyday language.
- Large Subject Database։ Search millions of expert-authored explainer pages for on-demand help.
- Strong Study Skills Support։ Strategies for test prep, papers, projects and self-quizzing to practice retention.
- Surface-Level Explanations։ Summaries and guides may not provide enough depth of understanding for complex topics.
- Over-Reliance Discouraged։ Shmoop recommends combining its materials with textbooks and classroom learning.
- Glancing Costs։ While much content is free, advanced features, tutoring or material downloads require a subscription.
They've been one of the best homework helping websites that scores for over 40 years. Their teachers are experts who know exactly how to break things down. Plus their quality content and tech lets you practice adaptively anywhere. No cookie-cutter solutions - just personalized plans tailored for you.
Relax and let PR take your prep to the next level!
- Experienced Instructors: Lessons and materials created by experts with decades of coaching students.
- Personalized Learning Plans: Detailed study schedules, and progress tracking to keep you on target.
- Immersive Test Preparation: Simulated practice exams and reviews alleviate testing stress.
- Multi-Modal Resources: Online courses, books, tutoring, and mobile access for all learning styles.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Prepare for a wide range of standardized and graduate entrance exams.
- Paid Services Focus։ Much of the content requires a fee for courses, books or online access.
- Limited Open Resources։ Compared to some competitors, free practice tests, tools and guides are more scarce.
- Prep-Heavy Direction։ Resources emphasize standardized test readiness over generalized studying aids.
Enotes has been providing quality study materials for humanities topics for decades. Their massive community of educator experts answers questions on any book. When poetry leaves you puzzled, check Enotes. They blend thoroughly edited explanations with AI to customize learning.
Let their brilliant educators enlighten rather than overwhelm them with clear breakdowns.
- Vast Subject Library: Research countless literature, history, science and more titles.
- Crowdsourced Insights: Diverse perspectives on plots, characters and themes beyond your own analysis.
- Time-Savings: Leverage work already done by others instead of starting from scratch.
- Social Component: Discuss notes, ask clarifying questions, and get feedback from peers.
- Mobility: Access summaries, citations, and flashcards anywhere via mobile app.
- Limited Free Content: Most study guides and notes require a paid membership.
- Variable Quality Control: Content is user-generated, so accuracy and depth can vary.
- More Passive Learning: The website focuses on summaries over interactive learning tools.
14. 24 Hour Answers
24 Hour Answers is one of the best homework answers websites that has saved grades since 2005 with tutoring for any college subject.
Their tutors really know their stuff with fancy degrees. Get homework help or join their awesome whiteboard sessions. Pricing is simple upfront quotes based on time. Love the fast replies - sometimes within minutes!
This site will crush your academics like a champ - don't delay, get the help you need now!
- Around the Clock Access: Get homework help whenever you need it thanks to the global community.
- Cost Effective Tutoring: Quick sessions are affordable, and you can return to tutors multiple times.
- Crowdsourced Explanations: Diverse perspectives on questions beyond your own knowledge.
- Second Opinions: Validate your work or get pointed in the right direction if stuck.
- Multimodal Help: Text, voice and screen sharing options to suit any learning style.
- Accuracy Dependence: Answers are crowdsourced, so students must double check facts themselves
- Tutoring Time Limits: Live tutoring sessions are only available for a maximum of 30 minutes per day.
- Potential Plagiarism: Strict academic honesty policies forbid copying solutions verbatim for assignments.
Price: The price is unique for every work order you submit.
SparkNotes helps make sense of confusing schoolwork.
For years they've offered guides summarizing lit works, history, and more - keeping it concise yet detailed. As editor scholars, they translate tough authors like Shakespeare. Check their online guides, books, or quizzes on any device. SparkNotes enhances learning with humor, helping students understand difficult concepts.
- Varied Content Types: Searchable summaries, character analyses, theme overviews and more.
- Extensive Catalog: Note guides covering almost any work taught in school.
- Mobile Friendly: Access summaries, flashcards and study guides on any device.
- Social Functions: Discuss topics and get expert answers to lingering questions
- Engaging Media: Videos, infographics and quizzes reinforce key information.
- Summary Focus: In-depth analysis and complex topics may only receive surface-level explanation.
- No Practice Elements: Strictly text-based study guides without self-check questions or activities.
- Copyright Permissions: Material cannot legally be directly copied for school assignments or papers.
Pros and Cons of Using Homework Helper Websites
3 Pros of Using Homework Help Websites
- Improved grades: These homework helper websites connect you with smart tutors who know how to explain things clearly. They'll point out any mistakes and ensure you learn the right approach. It's no surprise users often see their scores go up!
- Saves you time and stress: Let's be real, none of us enjoy homework. But with homework help websites, tutors do the heavy lifting for you. You'll spend less time stressed on problems and more time relaxing. How's that for an easy A?
- It's affordable and flexible: Most homework helper websites offer tutoring at a fraction of in-person prices. Even better, you can pop online for help whenever you need it. No commuting or scheduling hassles - just open your laptop and boost your brainpower.
3 Cons of Using Homework Help Websites
- Online platforms do not include everything the teacher said in class: You might miss the in-class context. Teachers don't always post everything they discuss, so homework help websites alone won't cover the full lesson. Pay attention in class too!
- Conflicting stuff: Not everything you read will agree since anyone can put things on the internet. Be skeptical and compare multiple sources.
- Safety first: The internet isn't always a safe place, so talk to your parents about protections like parental controls. Staying secure should be a priority.
Work Smart, Not Hard
You now have access to some of the best homework help around. Whether you need a quick answer or an expert to explain a tough topic, these sites are classroom superstars.
No more stressful nights pulling all-nighters - with a few clicks, you'll have personal tutors at your beck and call. Use them to sail through assignments and boost your understanding.
The knowledge is out there, waiting for you to absorb it.
So what are you waiting for? Go forth and absolutely own this school thing. With your new online brainiacs, the possibilities are endless.
You've got this - now go get them!