Congratulations! You’ve installed Squaretype 🎉 and now it’s time to configure it.
Most of the theme configuration options are located in Appearance → Customise in the same order, as our documentation. Follow this section and it will help you configure your website.
- Upload your site logo and add your site description.
- Configure your menus and learn about navigation in Your Theme.
- Configure colors.
- Select matching typography & fonts.
- Setup your site header.
- Setup your site footer.
- Configure your homepage.
- Setup your posts.
- Setup your pages.
- Configure site archives layout.
- Configure your category pages.
- Check and verify the miscellaneous settings.
- Add banners, ads or custom content with the Additional Content feature.