Display the Instagram feed in your sidebar with a widget or post content via a shortcode, including your Instagram profile image, number of followers, as well as number of comments and likes per each image in the feed.
You may display your Instagram feed with a widget in your sidebar by following these steps:
- Navigate to Appearance → Widgets.
- Drag the Instagram widget to the desired widget area.
- Configure available widget options and click Save.
You may also add your Instagram feed in post or page content by adding the following shortcode:
[powerkit_instagram user_id="envato" number="4" columns="1" size="small" target="_blank" cache_time="60" template="default"]
User ID. Default is
Number of photos. Maximum 12. Default is
Number of columns. Default is
Photo size (thumbnail, small, large). Default is
Open links in a new or same window (
_self). Default is
Template names. Default is
Cache Time (minutes). Default is
Powerkit doesn’t require an Instagram Token to display the Instagram feed by default.
In some very rare cases, however, it may fail to fetch data from the Instagram server and thus using an Instagram Token is required.
It’s very easy to obtain the token:
- Go to instagram.pixelunion.net and click on Generate Access Token.
- Copy and paste your Access token into the setting field.