Please follow this three-minute video tutorial to install the theme and demo content on a fresh WordPress installation. This will help you install the complete demo content, including dummy posts and images.
A demo consists of the following components:
- Customizer settings (typography, colors, and other appearance settings)
- Dummy content (posts, pages and media files)
If you don’t want to import dummy content to your existing site, then you may manually apply a demo by uploading the Customizer settings.
Please follow these steps to do so:
- Go to Appearance → Theme Dashboard and click Import a Demo.
- Scroll down the page and find the “Manual demo files upload” section.
- Click “Choose file” next to the “Choose a DAT file for customizer import:” label and upload the a dat file. You may find the corresponding dat file in the “extras” folder inside the “customizer-settings” folder in the archive you download from ThemeForest.
If you’d like to apply a different demo, you need to remove the previously imported content. Please follow the below steps to learn more.
In order to completely reset a demo feel free to use this plugin:
This will reset your WordPress to a blank and fresh installation and remove all your content. Proceed with caution.
You may also reset theme options without affecting your content.
This will reset your appearance settings (typography, colors) to the theme defaults, however, this won’t remove any content.
Please use this plugin to reset theme options to theme defaults: