Powered by Powerkit
You need to install and activate our free plugin Powerkit to make this feature work.
You may install Powerkit from the list of recommended plugins in Appearance → Install Plugins or from the common plugins page in Plugins → Install Plugins.
Easily add opt-in (subscription) forms to your website and grow your subscribers’ list with the Opt-In Forms module.
Currently the Opt-In Form module supports MailChimp as the only provider. We’ll be adding other service providers if more users request it.
- Log in to your MailChimp account.
- Click your profile name to expand the Account Panel, and choose Account.
- Click the Extras drop-down menu and choose API keys.
- Copy an existing API key or click the Create A Key button.
- Name your key descriptively, so you know what application uses that key.
Follow these steps to integrate your opt-in forms:
- Navigate to Settings → Opt-In Forms.
- Input your API Key.
- Click Save changes.
- Select a audience from the Default Audience select field.
- Optionally enable Double Opt-In and a Data Privacy Checkbox.
You may display your Subscription Form widget in your sidebar by following these steps:
- Navigate to Appearance → Widgets.
- Drag the Subscription Form widget to the desired widget area.
- Configure available widget options and click Save.
You may also add an Opt-In Form in your post or page content by adding the following shortcode:
[powerkit_subscription_form title="Subscribe Title" text="Subscribe Message" list_id="default" bg_image_id="null"]
Title. Default is empty.
Subscribe Message. Default is empty.
Background Image ID. Default is empty.
If set to
true, will add the First Name field to the form. Default is
MailChimp list id. Default is
You may also insert a link to your signup form in menu or a button. In order to find the Signup Form URL please navigate to the MailChimp dashboard, then go to your audience → Signup Forms → Form Builder → Signup Form URL.
See the screenshot for reference:
In order to add a subscription form to the homepage please use the Additional Content feature and paste this code into one of the Additional Content fields:
<div class="cs-subscribe" style="margin: 3rem 0;"> <div class="cs-container"> <div style="background: #f8f8f8;"> [powerkit_subscription_form title="Subscribe Title" text="Subscribe Message" list_id="default"] </div> </div> </div>