Powered by Powerkit
You need to install and activate our free plugin Powerkit to make this feature work.
You may install Powerkit from the list of recommended plugins in Appearance → Install Plugins or from the common plugins page in Plugins → Install Plugins.
Easily add opt-in (subscription) forms to your website and grow your subscribers’ list with the Opt-In Forms module.
Currently the Opt-In Form module supports MailChimp as the only provider. We’ll be adding other service providers if more users request it.
- Log in to your MailChimp account.
- Click your profile name to expand the Account Panel, and choose Account.
- Click the Extras drop-down menu and choose API keys.
- Copy an existing API key or click the Create A Key button.
- Name your key descriptively, so you know what application uses that key.
Follow these steps to integrate your opt-in forms:
- Navigate to Settings → Opt-In Forms.
- Input your API Key.
- Click Save changes.
- Select a list from the Default List select field.
- Optionally enable Double Opt-In and a Data Privacy Checkbox.
You may display your Subscription Form widget in your sidebar by following these steps:
- Navigate to Appearance → Widgets.
- Drag the Subscription Form widget to the desired widget area.
- Configure available widget options and click Save.
You may also add an Opt-In Form in your post or page content by adding the following shortcode:
[powerkit_subscription_form title="Subscribe Title" text="Subscribe Message" list_id="default" bg_image_id="null"]
Title. Default is empty.
Subscribe Message. Default is empty.
Background Image ID. Default is empty.
MailChimp list id. Default is